Wednesday, May 20, 2009

California Special Elections

I have no idea what the future holds, but in a rare move of solidarity, the voters of my state rejected all budget measures deemed "necessary" by our guvonator and passed the one that limits legislative salaries.

So we called Arnie's bluff, now let's see what the legislature does in response. Times are going to get much worse in the Golden State before things get better. Those who can least afford it will end up paying the price, long term, including our children. With me losing my job soon, any cuts in services are going to have an even bigger impact on Monster. How could we afford to cover what we currently pay for his services, food, supplements? How can we afford not to?

It's gonna get worse, before it gets better, I hope to the gods it gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment