Friday, September 11, 2009

Teacher's Note

Since I wasn't there, and I didn't actually see or hear anything, I just thought I would just copy what was written in Monster's communication book from today at school:

Watched PE in gym-said "soccer" and wanted to play! Z had a great teacher time. He attended calender in class, for a full 15 minutes. The teacher asked him to complete the pattern and he told her and the class the answer...Z sat at his desk and wrote his name (hand over hand) and drew a triangle and a circle. At recess, Z's friend, K, asked him to play. [and according to his aide, he did go and play with her].


:D

He seems to like school so far.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if your mom told you, but my middle child is also autistic. Keep advocating for your son. (Paulette)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom mentioned it.

    Hope you are all well.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete